- 2018: Bachelor degree of Naval Engineer from Hellenic National Academic Recognition Information Center (NARIC).
- 2013-2016: Naval Engineer’s Degree and Master of Science in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston.
- 2002-2006: bachelor degree of Marine Engineering (first among 25 cadets), Hellenic Naval Academy, Piraeus.
- 2016: Analysis of explosive gases (Hellenic Navy education).
- 2016: Analysis of vibrations for rotating machines (Hellenic Navy education).
- 2009 – 2010: degree of Commanding Officers (first among 20 Officers – Hellenic Navy education).
- 2008: degree of Engineering Officers for Submarines (first among 4 Officers – Hellenic Navy education).
- 2015-2016: Design of a new frigate for US Navy. (MIT – 3 members group)
- 2015-2016: Thesis: Image Recognition with neural networks, for the design of a system that gives the opportunity to an autonomous marine vessel to recognize targets with 94% efficiency. Torch and C++ were used. (MIT)
- 2015: Conversion design that incorporates an EMRG system for the purposes of shipboard testing on an existing US Navy Cruiser. (MIT – 4 members Group)
- 2014: Construction and Programming with Python of an artificial Goalkeeper hand. (MIT – 3 members group)